The Saskatchewan Professional Planners Institute is pleased to announce that the 2024 Annual Conference will be held in traditional Whitecap Dakota Territory at Dakota Dunes Resort & Casino on October 1st and 2nd, 2024.
The Conference Committee is responsible for planning, organizing and executing all aspects of the annual conference. Available roles include:
- Content Programming
- Banquet & Event Planning
- Mobile Workshops & Tours
- Social Media & Communications
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you are interested by January 19.
2024 Conference Co-Chair
Do you have a passion for event planning and logistics? Do you have experience working on the Conference Committee in previous years? In 2024 SPPI is opening the volunteer role of Conference Co-Chair to SPPI membership! As a volunteer Co-Chair, you will help to guide the Conference Committee teams in the months leading up to the conference alongside SPPI Councillor, Robyn Rechenmacher, RPP, MCIP.
If you’re interested in applying to be a Conference Co-chair, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Brief description of why you’re interested in volunteering as Co-Chair.
- Have you volunteered for previous Conference Committees (SPPI or other professional conferences)?
- Are you a Full, Candidate or Student member?
Volunteering on the Committee or as a Co-chair has perks!
- You have a voice in making decisions on conference program content, events, and logistics
- 2024 Conference Registration Fee Discount
- Time spent volunteering counts towards Structured Learning Units
- Networking with other SPPI volunteers and professionals
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the Conference Committee or volunteering as a Co-Chair by January 19!